A national sponsor of multiple private equity funds needed an outsource partner to assist them in financial analysis both during and after an intensive acquisition effort.
Realogic was engaged in an ongoing relationship to manage the financial analysis process for their entire portfolio of 75 buildings, approximately 12 million SF, with over 1,000 tenants.
The process included:
- Monthly maintenance of Dyna (ARGUS Asset Management®) files which are updated for new contractual tenants, reforecast tenants, YTD account data, and reforecast account data.
- Importation of Dyna data into a Realogic-built spreadsheet which facilitates the calculation of property level and portfolio level unleveraged and leveraged returns, general and limited partner internal rates of return, and detailed line of credit rebalancing.
- ARGUS® analysis for all due diligence transactions, including importing ARGUS data into a Realogic-built acquisition model.
- Annual assistance with Dyna budgeting and valuation processes.
- 100% lease audit of the complete portfolio used to improve the accuracy of Timberline lease data.
- Development of Executive Reporting System.
- Development of web based Budget/Reforecast System which streamlined Dyna reforecasting and budgeting.