Realogic Analytics is proud to announce the next free Lunchtime Learning Session on Wednesday, March 31st. Speaker Miles Baltrusaitis, of the Realogic Marketing Department, will present a 30 minute talk on the benefits of social networking sites specifically aimed at the Commercial Real Estate Professional.
Included in the March topic will be:
- Who to follow & groups to join for staying up to date on local and global news trends.
- How to promote your services and brand in a open dialog environment.
- Where to find work within CRE and where to find talent.
- Separating personal and professional lives on Social Networking sites.
Wednesday, March 31st from 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
- 12:00 - 12:15 Lunch and networking with all attendees.
- 12:15 - 12:45 Presentation of key concepts, techniques and a quick reference sheet of tips and tricks.
- 12:45 - 1:30 Questions, Discussion and Networking.
Miles Baltrusaitis joined the firm as a Senior Associate of Abstracting Services in 2007. His abstracting responsibilities include due diligence and maintenance assignments. In 2009, Miles's responsibilities transitioned to the marketing of Realogic's products and services. He now spends his days refining Realogic's corporate web presence, designing client demonstrations and training the Realogic staff and its customers.
Prior to joining Realogic, Miles's experience has included working as a professional musician, a studio recording engineer/producer, a web designer/developer, an event videographer as well as a video editor. Miles holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts.
About Lunchtime Learning
Lunchtime Learning is a free educational session where industry experts teach an abbreviated class on a currently relevant commercial real estate topic. The classes will occur during the lunch hour in Realogic's downtown Chicago training facility on a monthly basis. The goal of the sessions is to establish a healthy network of commercial real estate professionals interested in continuing their understanding of the commercial real estate industry.
About Realogic Analytics
Realogic Analytics has trained thousands of Real Estate Professionals in ARGUS, Excel, Lease Fundamentals and various other topics and software. Realogic will provide lunch for each attendee. Please register early - limited seating available. Contact Ellen Hayes by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at 312-782-7325 x159 to register.